- "Do not iron while wearing shirt"
- Warning label on a letter opener that says: "Caution: Safety goggles recommended."
- Fuel Tank Cap: "Never use a lit match or open flame to check the fuel level"
- A cartridge for a laser printer warns, "Do not eat toner"
- A label on a hair dryer reads: "Never use hair dryer while sleeping"
- A warning on an electric drill made for carpenters cautions: "This product not intended for use as a dental drill."
- On a child's stoller: "Remove Child Before Folding"
- A label on a baby-stroller featuring a small storage pouch that warns:
"Do not put child in bag."
- A dishwasher carries this warning: "Do not allow children to play in the dishwasher."
- A popular manufactured fireplace log warns:
"Caution - Risk of Fire."
- "The Vanishing Fabric Marker should not be used as a writing instrument for signing checks or any legal documents."
- The label on a bottle of drain cleaner warns: "If you do not understand, or cannot read, all directions, cautions and warnings, do not use this product"
And I thought the warnings on coffee cups was silly............