My Hikes were designed by a mother of 2 children, and Mom-preneur, Dani Schlesinger. My hikes are simple to use. You simply cuff your pants and slide the My Hikes on to the cuff, press, and you are done. When I showed my 3 year old his My Hikes, he was excited. All I heard from him was "I can't wait to show (a variety of names) my construction trucks!" Every time he gets undressed, he carefully places his My Hikes on his dresser in his little toy wagon. They have become his treasure!
Why You Will Love It
- Easy to use
- Durable The plastic is high quality poly carbonate
- No size required.
- Kids all ages and adults can use!
- Get more use out of your kids pants when buying bigger sizes
- Extends the life of pants by not having them stepped on and dragged on the floor
- No more fussing with pants while in between sizes
- Less wear and tear from pants dragging on the ground
- Lots of uses, create your own capri pants, keep pants dry will wading in the water, or keep their pants above their rubber boots while playing in the puddles! (A favourite of mine)
Why They Will Love It
- Cute kid friendly designs
- Gives kids a chance to pick their own accessory to show their personality
- The designs are 3-D, rubbery and touchable
As you can see, my little man is thrilled to use his My Hikes every day!
Now for the best part..........................
Buy it: My Hikes has given our readers a coupon code for 40% off at www.MyHikesUSA.com! This is an amazing deal! Each pair retails at $19.99 with flat rate shipping to the US at $1.98 and $3.98 for Canada! With this discount, they are only $11.99 each! Use myhikes40off12. By some for your self, and share the deal with your friends! After all, it is sandal weather, so buy one for your self too!
Win it: One lucky reader is going to get their very own set of My Hikes! Just wait for the rafflecopter to load. Good Luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.