So, when the opportunity cam to review a topical cream for pain, I jumped on it!
Noxicare is available in tablets for all-over pain, or in a topical cream for localized pain. I was sent the topical cream to review.
What is in Noxicare?
- Willow Bark: treats pain and inflammation
- Ginger: helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs
- Holy Basil: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Rosemary Extract: topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves
- Boswellia Extract: anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain
Why you will love it:
- Natural pain relief with natural ingredients
- Relieves pain from inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain Some uses include arthritis, athletic injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy pain associated with diabetes, side effects of chemotherapy, musculoskeletal disorders, fibromyalgia, tension headaches.
- Not habit forming
Visit Noxicare on Facebook