I love supporting local businesses, so this is an amazing opportunity for me to review a product from my own community.
What are Hemp Hearts?
Hemp hearts are shelled hemp seeds. Hemp seeds are packed with many health benefits, and the testimonials are amazing! I have added hemp Hearts to my salads, stir fries, and yogurt.
How to Use Hemp Hearts:
- Sprinkle them on your oatmeal or mix them into your cereal at breakfast.
- Mix them in with your fruit salad or in your yogurt at breakfast.
- If you have a protein shake as your morning meal, blend in with your shake.
- Blend them in with your Hemp Oil to make a nice tasty salad dressing.
- Eat them straight from the spoon.
- Spread them over your morning toast.
- Sprinkle them into your salad.
- Incorporate them into your home baking.
- Add them in your home-made granola.
- Eat them by the spoonful
The first way I tried my Hemp Hearts was on my morning yogurt. They added a pleasant crunch, and I noticed I was less hungry at lunch! I have tried to include Hemp Hearts into my daily diet for 2 weeks now, and have noticed a raise in my energy levels. My husband and children have even requested to have them added to their salads too.
Why You will Love It:
- Health benefits associated with hemp hearts include reduced risk for heart disease, Type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. Hemp hearts may also improve skin problems, arthritis symptoms and mood disorders.
- Packed with good fats Omega 3 and Omega-6 and GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), Chlorophyll and Vitamin E, B vtamins, Folic Acid, Phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and calcium
- Increased Energy
- Reduced Appetite
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you to Susan from Counrty Linvin' for helping promote this giveaway!
Disclosure: The above mention product was sent to me free of charge for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received.
All opinions expressed are my own.